WE ARE D&P
Zoe is an Associate at D&P’s Corporate Practice Group. Her main areas of practice include mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, renewable project advisory, initial public offerings and capital market advisory and other corporate and commercial transactions.
Zoe has advised diverse clients ranging from start-ups, private and public companies, across key sectors such as, manufacturing, tele-communication, property development and investment education.
Zoe has also advised a company principally involved in property development with the preparation and negotiation of all the transaction documents in respect of retail spaces.
Additionally, Zoe has also assisted on legal due diligence review in respect of a proposed initial public offering of a company principally involved in construction and quotation of its shares on the ACE Market of the Malaysian Stock Market, Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad.
Key Practice Areas
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Energy, Infrastructure & Projects
- Corporate & Commercial
- Corporate Finance & Capital Markets
- Advising a Malaysian public listed renewable energy on its hydro power plant project on its engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning contract, including the tender process and end-to-end project advisory upon commencement of the project.
- Advised a company principally involved in construction industry in Malaysia in connection with the initial public offerings on Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad.
- Advised a Malaysian public listed company in its corporate exercise in connection with its share issuance and establishment of an employees’ shares scheme for the directors and employees of the company and its subsidiaries.
- LL.B (Hons) Law / Cardiff University
- Barrister-at-Law / Lincoln’s Inn
- Advocate & Solicitor / Malaya